Smugglers Cove Boat Club is located on the Canadian side of the Lower Niagara River, approximately 2 miles upstream from Lake
NOTE: We are a private boat club and only accept visitors from other clubs that have reciprocal agreements with our club.
For those visiting from a club with a SCBC Reciprocal Agreement, please read on:
Smugglers’ Cove Boat Club is a small, friendly club with dockage for 55 members and a total membership of
85. At our docks we can accommodate vessels up to 28’ in length with a 10’ beam. Downstream adjacent to the
docks are mooring balls for larger vessels.
Our clubhouse and total complex is floating, anchored and cabled to the river bottom. The clubhouse is small by
some standards, but has a fully equipped kitchen, barbeques, and indoor and an outdoor dining areas. We are
within walking distance of the town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, one of the prettiest towns in Canada.
- Our 2018 Boating Season Visiting Policy with Reciprocal Clubs is as follows:
- 1st night dockage – free
- 2nd night dockage – $15.00
- 3rd and unavoidable succeeding nights – $15.00
- Visitors are limited to 3 nights during any 30 day period.
- Longer stays due to inclement weather, or emergencies, must be cleared with the Rear Commodore, or his designates.
- Reservations cannot be made and visitors will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
- Once you are docked, you must show your membership card and register you and your vessels information in our clubhouse.
- Prior arrangement for “club cruise” accommodations, are to be made with Smugglers Cove at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you, and wish you and your club members a safe and enjoyable boating season!
Please feel free to email us if you have further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org